Divorce is emotionally and financially difficult for the entire family. Clients have their own unique needs such as child custody disputes, parenting time, alimony and child support and equitable distribution of property will affect you and your children for years.
Baseluos Law Firm works with its clients to develop goals and objectives from this often traumatic period in their lives. Cost-effective solutions are our goal, but the firm is prepared to handle complex matrimonial litigation and family law areas including:
- Divorce Mediation
- Distribution of Assets and Liabilities
- Alimony Law
- Child support
- Child Custody and Timesharing/Parenting Time Arrangements
- Matrimonial Settlement Agreement Negotiations
- Domestic violence
- Post-Judgment Enforcement and Modifications
- Palimony Law and Claims
- Custody/Removal Actions to Another State or Country
- Grandparents' Rights
- Hague Convention Proceedings
- Domestic Partnerships
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Including Arbitration and Mediation
- Family Law Judgment Appeals
- Civil Unions
The crux of many divorce disputes lies in identifying, valuing and distributing assets and liabilities subject to equitable distribution. Child-related issues, including abuse of children, parental alienation, and removal children from the state or country are significant and challenging issues.
Litigation does not always have to be an option in divorces; mediation can be a very effective form of resolution. Mediation is often mandated by the court. Couples can retain an independent mediator to resolve the case, which reduces legal fees and expedite the process.
Contact the Baseluos Law Firm today to discuss your legal options.